10 Winter Fun and Cool Things to Do in Vail Colorado
Are you planning a winter getaway? Winter is great for adventure and bring on the fun and excitement while others are busy indoors. If you have experienced all the fun things to do during summer time and have been to Florida several times, then it is the perfect time to try a different adventure, and book a flight to Vail, Colorado this year. Vail is considered as one of the top most destinations when it comes to winter thrill, both for locals and tourists. In this article, we will share with you the best things to in Vail, Colorado for a fun and exciting Winter Wonderland experience.
1. Don’t miss the slopes. Vail is famous because it is one of the finest ski slopes in the world with 5,200 acres of developed ski slopes, with thousands of skiers visiting the place every year. Improve your skills in skiing and snowboarding by enrolling in Vail Ski and Snowboard School. Enjoy the wide range of ski equipment rental options, so and and check Bridge Street Ski Haus for a complete guide.
2. Hot springs relaxing escapade. Hot springs are available as natural pools to keep hot and relaxed.
3. Come and enjoy the CarniVail! CarniVail offers all the fun and enjoyment of Bourbon Street stylish parade with the snowy twist in a family-friendly way, with moving dates, thus confirmation of date must be done prior to your trip.
4. Come and witness the Burton US Open Snowboarding competitions. It is considered as big celebration in Vail wherein professional snowboarders nationwide come and compete. The event will be held from March 5th through March 10th this year, including halfpipe and slopestyle competitions as well as free concerts every night, with thousands of visitors.
5. Enjoy the snowshoeing fun adventures. Come and experience the magic of snowshoeing, which is considered as one of the most popular things to do in Vail.
6. It is the perfect place to go ice skating! It is a fun activity for all ages whether you want to glide along the ice or be a graceful figure skater.
7. Experience the adrenaline-rushing and heart-pounding snowmobiling. There are hundreds of miles of snowmobile trails in Vail available no matter what skill level you have.
8. Experience dog sledding across the frozen tundra. Dog sledding is one of the most memorable and fun things to do in Vail because you get to discover the snow-covered trails, surrounded by the sound of the sled against the snow and the dogs’ feet.
9. Take a hot air balloon ride to see the unforgettable views from any angle. This is a fun and refreshing activity, watching the sun rising and the great scenery of Vail.
10. Come and experience Vail’s high scale dining! Don’t miss the hearty and delicious food that the Rocky Mountains have to offer.